Friday, October 12, 2012

Race Season

Workouts: 1.45 min ride last weekend, some jogging, some walking some lifting. Just enjoying some working out.

So…it has only been a week since I have been on here. Eeek. I am not even sure what I am doing with myself. Slacker.

Last weekend we drove up to Frisco for some cold weather racing. Well, for the rest of them I mean. Errin’s race was downright frigid. And at altitude…great combo. She toughed it out and made it to the finish line.

Ken and Z raced later in the afternoon…so, again, it was freezing. Jasper got a little crazy watching them go by, so he got to sit in the car and watch from the window. The both did great and fought hard for positions.

photo(34)

Sunday, Ken and I went to a new church for the first time. We liked it and look forward to trying it again. We also got to go for a nice little bike ride! It was gorgeous out! We rode to Standley Lake and then I headed home while Ken went for another hour and 45 minutes. Crazy guy.

photo(35)

photo(33)

The rest of this week has seemingly flown by! Ken has been working like a crazy person and I have been doing the school and patient thing.

Jasper is enjoying the cooler weather…which means he NEVER gets tired! Wears.me.out!

I was able to hang out with some of my high school buddies this week and have a date to see a movie with a few of them tonight.

And…..this weekend is the USGP of Cyclocross in Fort Collins. Ready for a weekend of cheering and screaming and mud. Should be a BLAST!!!!