Friday, June 8, 2012

Running..out of Ink

writing my things to do list!!

Workout: Undecided….Rest day…easy couple of miles. Hmmm.

Is anyone else feeling particularly overwhelmed today?! I feel like curling up in a box and not coming out for a while.

My checklist has grown to 2 pages (for the weekend) and there never feels like enough time!

But alas….

After finishing up with patients last night, I headed to church for a fun filled evening. It was a blast to hang out with the kids (I missed them in the last 3 weeks!). The downside: it was supposed to be over at 8:30, but we had some parents “forget” and show up at 9:30. Really?!

By the time I got to bed it was once again after 11…way past my bedtime!

The alarm beeped at 6 (although I had frantically looked at my phone a few minutes earlier)-this being light out early is great…but I keep thinking I am late! Ken managed to sleep through it and didn’t surface until I was halfway through my shower. Slacker. Just kidding! He is working from home today…so he didn’t have to rush.

We enjoyed some of these lovely smoothie bowls outside and pretended we were on vacation…

IMAG0391

And then reality hit and I left for work.

I have patients all the way until 4 today…so no leaving early for me! Luckily, I have a little break today so I have been organizing MS camp forms. It is about as much fun as watching paint dry…but now they are all updated, entered and alphabetized. Check!

Tonight we are having one of our favoritest HS college friends over for dinner! Taco Night!

Tomorrow I am helping run an event from 8-12ish, hoping to get a run or ride in, writing my lesson for Sunday, going to a graduation party and trying to chip away at the other 47 things on my list so Sunday doesn’t make me want to cry.

Weird not to be traveling for a race!!

Random Picture…this was from last Sunday…kinda cool, kinda scary!

IMAG0389

Enjoy your weekend!!