Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Free Day

Workout: Ran 4.5 miles with Jasper.

Happy Humpday everyone!

I hope you all are having a stellar day. Mine has been a mix of productivity and laziness.

Somehow I managed to convince my office to schedule my patients for tomorrow and Friday and took the day “off”. I’m such a slacker!

No no no…in reality, I had a lot of stuff to catch up on…as I spent most of my magical Monday shampooing carpets.

First off, I feel like I should show you a picture of the bathroom I painted LAST Monday….the color is a little bit strange on here-sorry!

IMAG0397

IMAG0400

Kinda cool huh? I love it!

Today, I spent some time putting together bridal shower favor tags. They turned out really cute…but so not to give anything away, I will wait to post a pic until after the event.

I also got to wash my kitchen floor…whoo hooo!!

Oh…AND I mowed the lawn, but don’t tell Ken…it is a surprise for him Winking smile

This morning Jasper and I got in 4.5 easy miles of fun running. We went out at 8 and it was already hot. I know it is warm when Jasper is running behind me!

And now, off to wash my bedroom floor!! Yay!