Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Top 10….

Things I can’t wait for in….California!

(First off…Happy Birthday, Grandma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

So yes, the upcoming trip gets closer by the day. Some days seem longer than others, but hey, that’s life. In my excitement I thought I would share the Top 10 things I am beyond thrilled about!!!

1. Seeing my family!!! (Especially my super adorable little niece)

imageimage

imageimage

 

2. Watching Jasper meet Jack and Rusty.

image

PLUS

018

It is gonna be CRAZY!

3. In-N-Out (although this may happen in Utah)

image

4. Seeing friends that I have not seen in F.O.R.E.V.E.R

image

5. Trader Joe’s. Duh.

image

6. Running at sea level (so I can feel fast).

7. Yaki’s (Land of Ken and I’s first date).

image

8. Shopping trip to Sport Chalet.

image

9. Convincing Alle to take me shopping

10. Hanging out with Ken (and being on VACATION!!)

image

 

And these are a few of my favorite (Cali) things…