Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Has it really been that long…

since I have posted on here?!

Yikes! Ugh-I blame waking up at 5 am for workouts….oh, that was just this morning. Blech!

Okay-major highlights:

*Last week we had a ginormous snow storm. As in 18 inches at our house and the city shutting down (I exaggerate…kinda). I still went to work-Ken had to take me…but I still did it!

003

004

“I have to stretch before I go out in that much powder!”…

010

011016

It was a bit nuts!!

*Enjoyed some awesome workouts. Especially the Spin class on Saturday morning with Errin. Oh…and I swam! Like a for real freestyle stroke. I am a little proud of myself shoulders!!

*Hit up the ACA Cyclocross awards. Feedback took 2nd team overall in the elite (Ken’s) division. Yay boys!! Lauren and I spent the evening making fun of cyclists (because we love them).

017

More snow….

025

*Headed to the park for some Frisbee time

027029031

033

043

And then needed a nap….

048

*Watched the Super Bowl.

*Actually took pictures of things!

*Found my summer clothes to pack for Hawaii!!!!!!! And fit into my bathing suits!

And pretty much had a lovely weekend Smile

Hope yours was great too!!