Friday, September 9, 2011

Need More Coffee!

Somehow I have managed to make it to 2:00 and still not wake up. Sure I have treated 7 patients already…don’t tell them I slept through it! Just kidding-I was mostly awake for that part.

Alas, I feel like I am functioning at about a 45% level today. Yay for Friday! But let’s look at the last couple days in pictures..

Wednesday after work, Jasper and I went for a little walk in Boulder while we waited for Ken. it was very romantic (seeing as the clouds looked as if they could open up and pour on us at any point).

002

Yup, that is the view I had!

007

005

Ominous!

025

013

Only take pictures from my left….this is my good side!

021

Pretty Boulder Creek

Thursday was just bananas. I used my incredible powers to persuade Ken to drive separately so I didn’t have to leave until 8:30! It was quite fantastic (you know after making pancakes for breakfast, doing the dishes, cleaning the kitchen, cleaning up the house and throwing on clothes). But, really, I cherished the time to do those things….They were the most relaxing things I did all day!

Interesting parent meeting at 9, meetings until 11:20, lunch meeting from 11:30 to 12:45, meeting in Boulder from 1-3, pick up the pup, office for patients from 3:30 to 6, head to church, meeting from 6:30 to 7, teach and groups from 7-9:30ish, drove home….ate cheesecake! Oh Thursdays…how I have a love/hate relationship with you!

I do love when this little guy comes to hang with me….

026

Better clean my paws for the patients!

031

That way they listen when I tell them important information!

036

Today could fall into the “bananas” category too…busy busy with patients today and trying to stay awake. I could go for a Pumpkin Spice Latte right about know….or a nap!

Going to try running this afternoon! Fingers crossed that I don’t fall over crying or fall asleep half way through.

Happy Friday…hope you are doing something fun this weekend….First Cyclocross race for Ken….bring on the Queens Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment