Friday, January 14, 2011

Welcome back warmth!

Today is warm! Finally.....warm!!!! Over 50....what?! I am loving it! Don't get me wrong, I love the snow and can handle the cold for a while, but let's get real.....0 and negatives are too cold!

This week has seemingly flown by! Work has been fun :-) Both...I am enjoying my increased hours at church :-) There is a lot of planning going on for all sorts of camps this week. Fun Fun!

I have been running this week and had a very cold 5 miler on Wednesday. I am looking forward to my 3 or 4 tonight and 7 tomorrow (I feel so accomplished when I finish!).

Tonight we have a middle and high school event at a place called Jump Street. We are going to bounce on a bunch of indoor trampolines! Woo hoo! I am really excited (hopefully Ken can make it!)

Tomorrow Ken is riding with Colin and I will be out running. Then, I am baking and cooking and cleaning to prepare for dinner guests! Funny story, a friend from high school who is a few years younger than us is living out here! Also funny, her boyfriend rides cyclocross like Ken. So we are having them over for dinner to hang out and have fun. Should be awesome :-)

Now I am off to a meeting - Soooo looking forward to the warm weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. thank you for the thank-you card, hehe. you're so good. can't wait till you come out here to visit! =)

    ReplyDelete