Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Red Wine

Workout: None…REST DAY!! Booya!

Hi there and Happy Post-Valentines Day. The entire evening I kept thinking, I should probably take some pictures. But the red wine took over and I got really lazy.

But alas, here are some details.

Ken didn’t finish up with work until around 6, so I spent some time browsing the magazines at Barnes and Nobles and the aisles of Whole Foods.

I decided to treat us to two of my favorite things…

image

image

Both of them lived up to their wonderfulness.

Dinner was cooked as a team. We had some delicious T-Bone steaks, mashed potatoes and roasted broccoli. And red wine, did I mention the wine?

Last year we went to a wine party and ordered this baby (a 5 year old Merlot). Finally, we decided to partake…me a little more than Ken. I am not normally a big “red” girl…I prefer the whites and pinks…but this one was outstanding. I will have to look up the Winery later, but I would totally recommend it. It made for quite the wonderful evening.

And now, I have the headache to prove I drank red wine last night. Lovely.

I adored our low-key, romantic dinner at home while keeping up with the Biggest Loser. I have the best husband!!

Back to work!!