Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Castle Cross

Happy 2 days before Thanksgiving! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. An entire holiday dedicated to eating-you knew I would like that one! But the real part too-taking a day to look at your life and acknowledge everything you are thankful for-I should do that everyday!

This weekend was a lot of fun. Saturday we ran some errands and worked around the house. It was quite the productive day…but not too much exciting to talk about. I rearranged the basement..That is exciting to me!

Sunday on the other hand…much more exciting. The alarm went off at 5 am and we were out the door about 6. The drive to Castle Rock took about 45 minutes. Jasper decided he might as well get comfy, seeing as we woke him up way before he wanted!

001

002

Not a morning dog!

Once at the venue, Ken jumped right into working the registration table with Lisa and Tim. I got to sort some papers, but otherwise I just hung around staying warm. It was a balmy 24 degrees. I wore my ski pants over my jeans. Because I am classy.

It was great to get to see Colin race (because normally I am still in my pajamas at home) and hang out with Errin. I may have died being there all day with no one to chit chat with!

A little before the Open race Lauren and Jennifer got there-I was excited to see them….. So was Jasper….look at this line of dogs! And you cant even see Bella.

003

We cheered for the guys during their race….

006

009

They all did great and had a blast!

After the race, Lauren and I ditched clean up (don’t worry, we felt guilty) and headed to IKEA. We had so much fun wandering about and checking it all out. Boy is that store DANGEROUS! Ken picked me up on the way up the freeway-perfect!

Monday was the continuation of crazy.clean.the.house.mode. I still have about 4 rooms to get through tonight. I am tired thinking about it-haha! I did manage to sneak out and get my hair cut. She put a strand of tinsel in my hair…so much for looking older for patients.

I also chatted with an Ortho…but that is a topic for another day.

Gotta make my To Do List….

No comments:

Post a Comment