Friday, December 3, 2010

Snow?

Happy Friday! I cannot believe the week has gone by so fast! I also cannot believe that it is almost Christmas-and that means my birthday too-28...I remember when that seemed old. We are even playing Christmas music in our office today :-) That makes me happy!

This weekend will be filled with a lot of emotions. This week my Great Aunt Dolores (my Grandpa's sister) passed away. On a happy note, she is now at home with Jesus and is no longer suffering through the trials she has faced at the end :-) My selfish, human side is sad. She was an incredible woman! Always full of life and love. She was a staple in my childhood. From her I discovered my love of the color pink! She had the best pink outfits! She took care of her husband with unfailing love. She was just awesome. They will be celebrating her life on Saturday and I am sad that I will not be there for that. I know that one day I will see her again-she just has a head start hanging out in Heaven. Aunt Dolores-you will be greatly missed! We love you!!


This weekend will also bring my first LONG run of my training...although it is just 70 minutes ;-) Jasper should love it. Also, Ken has the state finals for cyclocross-which just happen to be at the high school I hang out at on Wednesday mornings. Convenient...I think so!


I hope that you have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment