Friday, April 30, 2010

A day of KIDS!!!

Um, hello? Are you still there. Apparently I have NOT been :-( Well, I am BACK!

Here are some highlights:

Wednesday: No one showed up for my presentation at the YMCA...Boo! I think it was because it was really nice out that night and everyone was taking advantage of the good weather. It is Boulder after all. Ken and Jasper took advantage of it-they went running on a cool new trail. Ken doesn't take his phone running with him...so when I called to tell him I could leave early-voicemail. Awesome. I got to hang out in a room alone for an hour. More awesome! Luckily I called my mom and she talked to me for like 20 minutes. Thanks Mom!

Mid-afternoon Jasper started drooling more than normal (I think he is getting his big dog molars). Unfortunately, he was not comfortable in his bed that night. But don't worry-our bed was perfectly fine to sleep in. I think Ken and I got about 3 hours of sleep (most of mine in the guest bed because Jaz took up my half of the bed). I called the vet and they told me to give him Pepto-Bismol because he could be nauseous. (I got him the kids chewable kind-apparently he likes the cherry flavor).

Thursday: Snowed in the morning, busy day at work and then left a little early to check out a potential youth worship leader at church. Ken made dinner :-) and we enjoyed each others company on the couch! Good day!

Today: Work-slow morning. Leaving early (like 11:30) to go volunteer at Colorado Children's Day. I am pretty excited. I have no idea WHAT I am going to be doing there-but hey...KIDS!!! I love it. I will be there until about 3ish and then I am picking up Jasper and taking him HOME! Poor Ken has to stay at work :-( Jasper and I are going to try to go out for a run (I have not done cardio in like 4 days! BAD!) and then I am heading back into Boulder for our high school group's FUN NIGHT...and guess what we are doing.....FENCING!!! I have never done it! Fingers crossed for the ability to keep my shoulders where they belong.

Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment