Saturday, April 6, 2013

30 weeks, a Trip, a Baby Shower and Being Home

Hi there! Long time no write! I cannot believe that I am 3/4 of the way to meeting our little friend B! WOW!

How about a little recap? Last weekend, I flew to California for a lovely visit and baby shower. This little guy was pretty excited I was there! Can you tell?

photo(98)

He followed me around and slept with me every night. Love.

I got to spend a few days hanging out with family and soaking up the Cali sunshine! Hello tan!

On Saturday, I had a wonderful shower! I really don’t have any pictures, but I promise they are coming and I will get some up soon.

photo(97)

The cake was absolutely adorable! Even B’s name was on it!

photo(99)

It was over the top! We had lunch and played games and I opened gifts and felt very spoiled. This little girl’s wardrobe is already bigger than mine!

It was awesome to also get to spend Easter with my family (although I missed Ken soooo so much-I hid his and Jasper’s basket before I left!).

Jillian got to hunt eggs and found all of them! She is a pro!

photo(96)

I spent a lot of time hanging out on the couch and floor with the dogs. Love them!

photo(95)

Rusty has a hard time getting comfortable.photo(94)

We got to hike up in the mountains twice and boy could I feel my growing size!

When I got home from my visit (sad to leave but happy to see my boys) we got to spend the middle of the week together. Sadly, Ken’s grandfather had passed away the previous Monday, so he was off to see his family for the memorial service.

Luckily, this little guy has kept me company!

photo(92)

In pregnancy news…here is a sexy bathroom picture at week 30 and 3 days!

photo(93)

I am starting to feel big! It is getting harder and harder to get motivated to get off of the couch and go to work or cook! BUT I have been pretty productive today!

I feel pretty good otherwise! Cant eat much at one time because she is taking up so much room now. She is also a crazy little one! She spends much of the day flipping around and moving about-I even have a bruise from one of her extra crazy moments!

9.5 weeks to go! Yikes!!