Monday, February 18, 2013

24 Weeks, Floors and Classes

Well, hello! Sorry about the lack of updates, life has been a little hectic around here lately (I know, what’s new?!)

Let’s see if I can find some highlights…

In the last few weeks we have been having some new flooring installed! The joys of being able to trade for labor! We are super excited (it should be getting finished this weekend)!

photo(76)

photo(77)

photo(78)

We are also going to get new carpet Smile Yay!!

It was a glorious weekend and Jasper and I took complete advantage. After hitting the gym for an hour and a half with Errin, I took Jasper out for about 4 miles of walking on the trail in a TANK TOP. Needless to say, I was exhausted for the rest of the day…but it was well worth it!

photo(79)

In other exciting news, this guy…

feedback @ 2012 usgp of cx (1489)

has committed to a new cycling team for this coming season. While we will miss everyone from the Feedback group, I think it will be a great opportunity for Ken to ride with some new guys and have a stellar year! One of the sponsors of the new team is Evol. I am hoping for some burritos…so I quit eating things like this…

photo(80)

Who am I kidding, I am never giving that up!

This morning we were up at 5 to go to the gym. It was rough! Poor Ken had to listen to be whine about it all the way there…but then I was happy I did it!

Pregnancy related items…

Working on registering-which is maybe the hardest thing I have ever done! Too many options! Ken is all about the pink for little miss B.

I feel great…always hungry, but that isnt really a new thing (that was true pre-pregnancy).

At 24 weeks, she is kicking up a storm (neat that I can tell when she is awake or asleep!).

I quit getting on the scale…that is some scary business Winking smile

None of my non-spandex pants fit (say hello to yoga pants my friends!).

And while some things are a little uncomfortable, I would say this is an awesome stage of pregnancy!

photo(75)

 Now I better finish grading tests, prep for a lab, start grading my online class assignments and eat something before going in to see a new patient!