Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Legally Blonde-the high school production

Workout: Elliptical 10 minutes, weights, Walk with Jasper 20 minutes

I seriously have no idea where my workouts have gone. It seems that as the semester has gotten farther along, I am more involved in chapters during the morning workout hours. Sigh.

That said, I was pretty proud of myself for making it to the gym this morning. Ken, in all of his rock star glory, got up at 5:20 and met up with a cyclocross “ride” with our buddy Z. He had a great time, but apparently is pretty tired. Better him than me. tehehe.

Jasper was more than happy to stay in bed with me until 6:20….

[My phone will not email my picture…imagine cute puppy nose sticking out from under the covers]

Silly boy.

Today I got some awesome news! I am definitely teaching next semester. It looks like one class will be at night (6-7:50)-and the other from 12-1:50. Yes, I teach during prime meal times. I am not sure how I will survive. Or how Ken will survive. The great part is, they are on the same days! Tuesdays and Thursdays so I will only be making that drive on those days. I am also scheduled to teaching online at another school. Pretty great!!

____________________________________________________

Tonight I have a hot date with a friend to see Legally Blonde the musical at Fairview HS. They always put on amazing productions and I know 3 girls in the cast. I am so excited to get my Elle Woods on!

And on that note, time for some work before some play!!