Friday, October 19, 2012

Roller Derby,Anyone?

Workouts: Elliptical at the gym and core and weights.

Friday, you could not have come a second too soon!

We are halfway through the Friday work day and I am counting down the hours. About time for a little week-end-ing!!!

How about a couple of pictures from this week…Really, there has just been a whole lot of working. So much work, in fact, that Jasper decided he needed a break. Rough being him.

photo(37)

We have had some of the most beautiful sunrises and sunsets!

photo(38)

Jasper was also in need of some cleaning and since I was too tired to give him a bath, he did it himself. How sweet.

photo(39)

I also got a massage yesterday and that was pretty great. Cant beat trading!

Plans for the weekend? Bike racing. I know, you are shocked. Luckily, this weekend the races are both pretty close.

We are meeting some friends at the Roller Derby on Saturday night. I have never seen anything like it and to tell you the truth, I am a little nervous!

Alright…back to work!