Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Time Management

Workout: Tonight…5 miles (3 at a tough pace)

So, by December I should be able to write a book about time management.

I would say, that for the most part, I am pretty good at this one. I tend to have a lot of things to do…and mostly get them done.

Yesterday, I interviewed for a teaching position at the local community college. It is part time and only 2 classes (4 days a week, 2 hours a day) teaching Anatomy and Physiology. I must say, it is the exact class that I hoped to teach!

Everything in my life will be staying the same-ish. I will still be practicing and working with my High School students, but I will be throwing some teaching into the mix.

Am I crazy? Probably. But I think it is a pretty awesome opportunity. Plus, everyone seems fantastic so far!

I turned in all my paperwork and have been getting emails regarding my syllabus and schedule! Eek. We start in a week and a half. You better believe I will be reading the text book this weekend!

Speaking of this weekend…we have decided to make a trip up to Breckenridge to watch Errin play some sand volleyball. We are pretty excited!! Ken has a big ride planned…and I have a 10 mile run to do. I am sure they will get worked in there somewhere!!

Back to work!!

Pool party tonight…never a dull moment!