Friday, August 3, 2012

Another Wedding Weekend

Workout: Looking forward to an hour or hour and a half ride after work.

He is kinda cute…

001

After work last night, Ken met me to head over for our BBQ with our students. It was a fun night of eating, playing in the park, chatting and a little food fight…okay, it was more of a cake/frosting fight that I did not participate in…because, let’s face it, I just don’t like to get covered in grossness.

We didn’t get home until around 10 and then had to spend some time catching up on the olympic competitions from the day. Darn these olympics and the lack of sleep the create!

This morning we got up surprisingly easy and headed into work. I have a pretty busy day at the office but am very excited for the fact that it is Friday!! Saawwweeet!

The weekend, as always, will be jam-packed with fun. Tomorrow I am planning on getting in 8 miles before heading to pick up my Bountiful Basket of produce. In the afternoon, Ken and I will be heading to a wedding of a friend from church. It should be great!

Sunday we may actually get to spend some time relaxing. I am not sure what we will do with ourselves?!?!

Have a phenomenal weekend!!!!