Thursday, July 19, 2012

Tennis and Tennis Balls

Workout: Nothing yesterday…slacka!!  Today-Ran 1 mile plus weight work.

First of all, yesterday was awesome. We took Jasper to Petsmart and let him choose his toy….

IMAG0436

IMAG0437

IMAG0438

 

It was pretty great. He was like a kid in a candy shop.

**Oh…I forgot to tell you…Tuesday was NOT a rest day!! Ken convinced me that we should go play tennis. It was a blast. I was super careful with my shoulders and was pretty much terrible…time to get back into some practicing because it was SO fun!!**

This morning I felt the need to make up for my impromptu rest day yesterday so I convinced Ken that we should wake up at 5 to go to the gym.

I was surprised how easily we popped out of bed…maybe because I got in bed at 9:45 last night. Don’t judge!

We had a lovely workout followed by a little hot tubing. I did free weight arms and few different types of squats followed by some ohmygoshhard core work. What a way to start the day!!

The rest of the day was filled with meetings and work and some hanging out with my little family!!