Friday, July 13, 2012

Break in the Week

Workouts: Wednesday-Ran 4 miles (slow and easy), Thursday-10 minutes on the elliptical and a weight workout.

Happy Friday!!! Yes!!! Tomorrow is the weekend Smile

Our week has been a little wacky…in a good way I think.

Wednesday evening I picked Jasper up from Ken’s work and we went for a little jog to kill some time. We met Ken at Short track and got to watch some sweet race action. It was NOT a “Ken course” but he still did great and finished 5th in a deep field.

Thursday morning I woke up early to hit the gym. It was nice to get back into some weights…my shoulders were very excited. Once home, we ate some breakfast before putting on our swimsuits to get ready for the rest of the day.

Our buddy, Z, joined us and we headed to Water World to hang out with some awesome students. I was so excited Ken got to come. Some of our very favorite people were there and it was a great day!!

Once home (around 6) we threw some chicken on the BBQ and spent the evening hanging out and chatting about all things cycling. It was so much fun. I may have been the only one of the 3 of us that didn’t need to apply aloe before going to bed. haha.

Waking up this morning was a little tricky, seeing as my body figured it was a weekend…after a day full of play. It is a full day of work for me and then some house cleaning. We have a fun and busy weekend planned!

Ken races tomorrow…which means no sleeping in anyways…too bad, body!