Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Last Mention of the Morgul!

Workout: Since I skipped last night, today will include either a flat out speed workout or some hill repeats-we shall see!!!

Howdy! For the final installment of the Morgul weekend, I bring you pictures courtesy of Colin! Hence why they are in focus and of actual people.

Just another day in the working world…Ken had a dentist appt this morning and is out riding his bike on his lunch break…busy day for him too! Haha.

 

image

Ken happened to have an extra pair of sunglasses in the truck. Thank goodness!!

Check out my super sweet pink top-it is pretty much the bomb. Although a rider told Ken that I needed to tone it down so I didn’t cause a crash. Oops!

image

Ken on the front popping some salt tablets. Delish.

image

And check out the look of pain on his face. Priceless.

This is why I mowed the lawn for you last night buddy-I felt bad after seeing these.

Okay, just kidding. I needed the cross training Winking smile

image

image

Thanks for the awesome photography skills Colin, normally I just get pictures of his back tire!