Friday, April 13, 2012

What a Week

Workout: A busy day at work!

Oh Friday, I am so happy to see you! Even if it is the 13th Winking smile

So far I am digging this Friday! I am a bit on the tired side after a week of being out every night after work. How did this happen? Ken and I normally get home and change into pajamas by 6:30-okay, maybe that is just me.

image

In keeping with the “going out” theme this week, we are headed to a local restaurant called Bloom for “drinks” to celebrate one of Ken’s coworkers last days at work. Seeing as no workouts=no calories burned, I think I will be hitting up the mocktail scene. Hello seltzer water and lime. Yes, I’m that cool.

After that little shindig, we are heading to E and C’s for dinner and some bike building. Jasper was super excited to hear that he would be getting to play in their backyard. He adores playing at their house (and them for that matter-Ken and I become chopped liver when we are there).

Tomorrow I plan on sleeping in! Whether that means 7 or 7:30, I’ll take it! Ken is going to try to get out early for a ride to beat the weather and I am going to try to get as much sleep as possible.

I have volunteered to do refreshments at the local high schools after prom party (from 11 pm to 4 am)…says the girl that wants to be in bed at 9. I am thinking this will mean…go to bed at 9 and then wake up at 10:30 to head to the school. Good times! Not to mention working at 10 am the next morning!

Hoping to get out on my bike before this happens…

image

Flashback to Winter!