Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Short and Sweet

Workout: 30 minutes on the elliptical and some upper body weights (and plank for 30 seconds…oh yeah)

Last night I had a fabulous date night out with Ken! We dropped Jasper off at Errin and Colin’s after work (Thanks for taking him running Errin!!) and then headed to Gordon Biersch. We had some wonderful gift cards (Thanks Mom!) and were out to celebrate. Seeing as I was freshly broken on our actual anniversary, we decided to have a do over.

Our food was amazing. Ken had steak and tempura shrimp and I decided on the salmon. The flavors were unreal. I hadn’t know what to expect because I have not been to a GB for about 10 years-but it was pretty stellar! It was a delightful evening.

This morning, we braved the alarm clocks and hit the gym for our respective workouts and a little jacuzzi time. I managed to forget all things essential and washed my hair with that foamy soap in the gym shower. It quickly made it’s way into a ponytail this morning.

1 week and 2 days until I am going to go big and try to jog a bit!! Cannot wait!!