Friday, March 9, 2012

Sunshine on a Friday

Workouts: Yesterday: One hour of upper body weights/core and 50 minutes of hilly trail running.

Today: Going riding for an hour after work with Ken!!

I had complete intentions of blogging yesterday but my day was high-jacked by work. I guess that is a good thing. wink wink.

Ken and I woke up yesterday morning at 5 to hit the gym for a good hour of weights and core. It is so much easier working out in the morning when you have a buddy. We had a great workout and my arms feel a bit jello-ish today.

Seeing as I had a 50 minute trail run on my plan, I decided to take Jasper out for some hills. It was really chilly (26 degrees) but the sun was out and it was glorious….

005007008

We ended up running about 5.2 miles and made it back just in time to shower and head to work! (After breakfast of course!).

I worked from about 10-9:30 (between my two hats) and was happy to make it home to my 2 boys around 10. Ken made my day when he suggested we sleep in until 7….we woke up about 6:30, but even that was amazing.

Today I am working the day away…..and it is mind-blowingly beautiful outside. Sigh. But we are planning on riding for an hour after work (before another event) so I am pretty darn excited about that. The end of the day CANNOT COME FAST ENOUGH.

Not to be outdone, tomorrow should be just as nice…and I have a long run to do-BRING IT ON! 9 miles maybe?! We will see.

Happy Friday!!!