Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Random Rants and a Cute Dog

Is anyone watching The Biggest Loser this season? I am (half heartedly) but don’t really know why. The people just seem more interested in the drama they are creating rather than the weight they should be working on losing.

Which brings me to another rant. On Monday, there were 2 ladies at the gym who spent the entire 45 minutes that I was lifting weights sitting on a bench talking. They had done about 15 minutes on the elliptical and then just sat there! Who does that?! I LOVE that you are at the gym….not make it meaningful!! Okay, enough of that.

Today is a rest day, but come tomorrow morning at 5 am, Ken and I will be back pumping weight. (I need to figure out how to get morning running in…yikes!). Love that I actually have muscle on my arms again!

Today, Ken took Jasper to work, but had an eye appointment so I blipped over and stole the pup. Tehehe. Now he is chillin in my office being the best dog ever. Because that is his job!

001002

Oh how I love that face!

Tonight…I have no idea what to make for dinner. One Tree Hill is on (and I started watching that in HS-so I HAVE to keep up with the last season!).

And maybe I will think about something interesting to blog about….