Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Another Day of the White Stuff

That’s right. We awoke this morning to a wintery wonderland. What is it with Wednesdays?!

snow 001

snow 002

I don’t know about this Mom!

snow 003

Jasper is being quite the trooper walking around in the snow with his wrapped up paw. Being curled up in my office doesn’t hurt either.

This morning he had to wait in the truck (which stayed nice and toasty) while I went in and wandered the halls of the local High School as a volunteer. Don’t worry, I was so scary that no one even dreamed of starting a fight!

Last night (while Ken worked away at Spyder), Jasper and I watched The Biggest Loser while I worked on my Fall Wreath (pics to come). I love being all crafty…especially since I have recently become obsessed with Pinterest. If you have never been to this site…DON’T GO…or you will lose large chunks of your day lusting over DIY projects! I WISH I was that creative and had TIME to do all of the fun things on there. Don’t be surprised if you see a few things pop up in the future (ie…the Fall Wreath..wink wink).

For now…I better get back to my job Winking smile

No comments:

Post a Comment