Friday, October 14, 2011

No 4:30 am wake up calls!

I must admit that I am rather excited that we get to sleep in tomorrow morning. Even after Ken let me sleep in 2 days this week, I still feel like I am recovering from Sunday. If someone gave me a bed right now, I would be down for the count!

Yesterday was its normal busy self…but Jasper and I did manage to squeeze in 40 minutes of Dog Park time. I will forever by his favorite now.

I came across this and had to share…so true. Jasper thinks he is absolutely above other dogs. He often looks at them with confusion when they do weird dog things. The other day a woman rolled down her window to tell me Jasper looked so “human”…maybe because he was sitting in the front seat of the car, straight up and looking forward. Next time I will let him drive!

image

source

And just because they rock my world…could you imagine this….Vizsla Heaven!!!

image

source

In other news…my left shoulder has decided to be a pain in my behind. It hurts like crazy and I really have no idea why. Luckily, Errin has agreed to amputate look at it tonight and see if we can figure out what is going on. She also offered to feed us!! I am pretty excited about Pesto Pasta!!

Two bike races this weekend. Luckily, both are pretty close Smile

It is supposed to be 82 degrees tomorrow…return of summer. I will cherish every minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment