Tuesday, August 23, 2011

A whole lotta days

Oh Tuesday…you loom so far from Friday!

So hey there, it has been awhile. For lack of time reasons, I am going to give you a quick rundown of anything exciting…

*Took Jasper on a mini-hike while Ken did a workout

IMAG0137

*Had a high school buddy over with her Puggle. It was a night of good food, good dessert, a tough game of Monopoly and a Puggle Puddle on our bed! Oops!

*Saturday I went out for my 20 mile run only to have severe knee pain make me call it quits at 12.5 (I had to walk mile 10.5-12.5….it took forever!)

*Haircut-first time in over 4 months.

*FroYo

*Lauren brought Poncho and Moki over for a dinner/play date. Always a good time!

*Served over 250 people a pancake breakfast with the High School students at church. Oh my syrup!

*Cleaned…cleaned…cleaned.

*Spent some time hanging out with my favorite husband!

*De-caulked (me) and Re-caulked (Ken) the kitchen sink. Finally.

*More FroYo.

*Rode my road bike on some dirt trails with Ken (continued to rest the knee)-I am almost afraid to run on it. Bummer.

*Cuddled with a Vizsla.

*Finished Catching Fire and close to finishing MockingJay….love them!

*Now work work work!

Trying to to sulk too much about the knee. Hoping my run tomorrow (an easy 3) will go much better.

Super excited for my wonderful husband’s birthday tomorrow! Hot Fudge Sundae Pie anyone?!

No comments:

Post a Comment