Monday, August 1, 2011

back back from cali cali

Howdy! I have finally made my way home from the sweetness of Newport Beach and not a moment to soon!

To be honest, I don’t really have pictures to post nor super crazy adventures to share….but it was still an amazing trip!

I will just give you the highlights:

*Drove there and back in one of five 15 passenger vans (the way home was brutal with traffic, wind, rain…)

*Hung out with 90 super awesome High School kids.

*Sleeping ranged from about 3-6 hours a night.

*Woke up at 4:30 to run 18 miles on Monday-it was much easier at sea level!

*Got to visit with my family at the beach…including my super adorable niece, Jillian.

*Road tripped it to my house to visit with the pups! (And my Mom and Alle).

*Sat in traffic…a lot.

*Ran with students.

*Had some amazing conversations with students about their faith.

*Worshiped

*Got a tan Winking smile

*And ate a ton!!!!

All in all, it was a great week.

But the best part was coming home to Ken and Jasper! And the so.clean.it.blew.my.mind house!!!!! Thanks buddy for all your hard work!! I really appreciate it.

Today I am trashed, but have a full afternoon of patients because the other Doc is out of town. To say I am exhausted is a huge understatement.

Going to try to function!

No comments:

Post a Comment