Friday, May 27, 2011

Slacker-style

Yesterday I didn’t blog because I am a complete slacker somehow ran out of time. Now, in reality, I really should have had enough time. Really.

I normally work at the church from 8:30 until about 11:30 and then come into my office…BUT yesterday I had the morning off and didn’t come into my office until about 1. I’m cool like that.

After making waffles for breakfast and doing dishes, I caught up on some random housework, made some hard-boiled eggs, painted my nails and watched some One Tree Hill. It was a very productive morning. Wink Wink.

Jasper was very excited about our morning. He spent most of his time doing this….

008

Laying in the sun=His favorite thing in the world….besides the couch!

Here is a funny picture from the day before….

003

Yes, that is Jasper watching a train go by….oh my little kid.

After work, we stopped at the Dog Park to play for a while. Jaz got to play with another Vizsla (about the same age) named Roxy. It was instant love. Post-playtime,  I picked up some cookies for our Senior Celebration at church. It was a super fun night and I was super excited to celebrate some awesome students!

In more exciting news….guess what is moving in two doors down from my office!!!!????

011

A frozen yogurt place!!?? My pants size just went up by looking at the sign! They are still working on re-doing the inside (it used to be a thrift shop). To say I am excited would be the understatement of the century. I may no longer need any other food group!

After work today I get to do about an hour of cross training. I am thinking that maybe I will ride my bike up to the lake with Jasper and let him swim…because it is SUNNY… WooHooo!! And then our friend Laura is coming over for Taco Night. It is gonna be a blast!

This weekend is fun-filled to say the least. Yay for 3 day weekends!

Saturday-Carpet cleaning. At least I PLAN on cleaning them. Be jealous. Date with Ken to see a movie and our last graduation party of the season.

Sunday-Ken is racing the Superior Morgal Classic. I am very excited to go cheer him on. After his race, I have to book it to church to teach. Nothing like jam-packing things to do! I am not sure what the rest of Sunday will look like-maybe a nap.

Monday (Memorial Day)-I am racing the Bolder Boulder. I think I have to get up around 4 am. Gotta love race mornings. I bet it will be a nap-worthy day as well…and maybe a BBQ?

Have a safe and super fun weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment