Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy 2011

I am finding it hard to believe that it is 2011 already. I have no idea where last year went!

The past weekish has been filled with lots of fun things. Hanging out with friends, ice skating in 7 degrees, wine and board games (in my office), making it to 11:15 pm on December 31st (we almost made it).
Giant (kinda) snow storm that made driving a little crazy, running in the snow, running on ice, not setting an alarm for 3 days in a row! Ken being Mr. Housewife for 3 days, going to the mall and remembering I hate shopping (but finding a cute shirt for 4 dollars). Being jealous of my parents and Alle while they hang out in Fort Lauderdale, Florida in 70 degree weather. Upping my hours at church to make up for starting my own practice, being brave with dinners (chicken parmigiana, ooohhh yeah), watching Ken wash the truck in sub-20 degrees (brrrrr), making resolutions and breaking them already! Getting excited to meet my niece in 4ish months ( so excited!!!), telling Ken he gives Jasper too much attention and is turning him into a spoiled pup, having Jasper climb into my lap in the front seat of the car because he is afraid of a crockpot, getting my first black eye (actually it is just lightly purple and matches my eyeshadow) from my trusty four-legged friend. Being obsessed with this free netflicks month. More running (training for an october marathon! 9 mile run on Saturday!). Finding out stuff about a cycling team for Ken this year...looking promising. Finding balance-hahahaha-never enough hours in the day. Wishing I was retired or had won the lottery so I could stay home and clean my house all-day-every-day...I don't know why I love it so much!?! Working on ways to let people know I am here....practicing and wanting to see them. Excited to be contracted with a new insurance starting on the 14th (and hoping that will increase patients).

Exciting week huh?

Here is wishing you a great New Year and hoping that God bless you in many awesome ways!

No comments:

Post a Comment