Friday, August 13, 2010

It is Friday....yipee skippy!

The last couple of days have been pretty uneventful-work, home late, not much working out=boo! Today, I am going to try to remedy that one!

Ken seemed to find a little bit more excitement at work...


I'm so proud. Notice it is too big for him? Very attractive with the brown sandals!

On another note, I am SUPER excited for this weekend. Like, BEYOND excited! Today I will be running around like a crazy person...my favorite thing to do :-) Work, shopping and a coffee date with someone from church...all before 5! Then I will go home (in the truck-swoon) and figure out something for dinner....THEN I will try to get out for either a road ride or a run. Decisions Decisions. I am thinking bike seeing as I am planning on a trail run tomorrow.
Speaking of tomorrow, Ken and Colin are racing again in Winter Park. Jasper and I are planning on running up [parallel] the course-so we don't cause any crashes :-/ We are going to take some extra water bottles just in case the guys need them :-) I can't wait...it is going to be awesome!
After they are finished, we are driving (in the truck..see a trend here?) up to Breckenridge because Errin will be playing in a sand volleyball tournament! I love watching her play! We are going to stay up there Saturday night because she will most likely be playing Sunday as well. It is going to be a little mini-vacation. Just.what.I.need!
Work today is going to be tough, seeing as I am so excited to be done! Have a fabulous Friday and a WONDERFUL weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment