Tuesday, August 24, 2010

H.B.K

Weird title? It stands for HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEN!!!!! Today I get to celebrate the love of my life :-) I am super excited...not just because we are going out to dinner either! Hehehe.

Hmmm...maybe we will start with some things I love about Ken....

*His love for God
*How he can make me feel like I am the most important thing in his world
*How good he is-as a person. If anyone needs anything, he is there to help
*His relationship with his family
*The fact that he is good at e.v.e.r.y.t.h.i.n.g-but is very humble about it
*What a great "dad" he is to Jasper
*The time he gives volunteering with the high school students and how great he is with them
*He's hot ;-) Even with his new injuries
*His ability to research everything before coming to a decision on a purchase
*The puppy-dog eyes he gives me when he wants his back adjusted or his feet rubbed
*The weird attitude he has before a big ride or a race
*When he lets me drive the truck ;-)
*When he makes fun of me-in a playful way
*When he plays with my hair when I am driving home
*How he tells me he is proud of me when I do something out of my comfort zone

These are just a few things....I could go on forever!

Ken, I love you so much. You are my best friend and I am so excited that I get to spend my life with you.

Happy Birthday Love!!! Oh, and thanks for painting our bedroom ceiling last night...You are awesome!!

Cant wait for dinner tonight :-D

1 comment:

  1. Your list was sooooo sweet, LeeAnn!!! You both make us very proud and we love you!!!
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KEN! (Have a great dinner tonight!) :-D

    ReplyDelete