Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Flying by....

Good morning/afternoonish...How is your Wednesday going so far?

First off....Happy Birthday Grandpa! I hope that you have an amazing day! Miss you and can't wait to see you soon!!!

Yesterday I was feeling a little weird...not sick, but not great...it continues today-who knows? Stress? The jury is out. But alas, the day went on. Started work early and luckily it was a pretty slow day. I got caught up on paperwork, kinda. After finishing, I picked up Jaspy and we headed home. He chilled at the house while I went out for an easy spin on my bike. I rode for an hour at a VERY easy pace. My legs are still pretty tired from my long run on Sunday, so it was nice to go easy. Ken rode his bike home. Very convenient.

Ken worked on our bedroom so more last night, more ceiling sanding. Blech..I will be so happy when we are done with the ceiling! I made a chicken and rice casserole (insert Campbell's' theme song here) and while it was cooking, I dusted, Windexed and vacuumed the house while doing 2 loads of laundry. No big deal. Dinner was a late one...8:20ish...gasp! I know....but once Ken starts sanding...I don't let him down until he has showered ;-)

In other Ken news, his face is doing much better. His wound seems to be healing nicely :-) He is still a little sore from the tumble, but is still planning on racing in Winter Park this weekend. He is a pretty tough cookie.

This morning I had a Women's leadership meeting-which included my second breakfast of the day. Anytime you want to feed me...I will eat...hehehe. Now it is time to work....both jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment