Friday, July 23, 2010

Suspense

So sorry to leave you wondering about Ken's race...but HE WON! It was super exciting! I don't know how he does it...Go for as hard as you can push your body for 30 ish minutes-and somehow come out on top?! He is simply amazing! I'm so proud :-)

After his race and some Sloppy Joe's at home, Ken, Colin and I headed to watch Errin play in a sand Queen of the Court tourny. It was a lot of fun to watch..Errin is great! I learned that there are many ladies who play that are a bit...um...crazy? wow! I got eaten by mosquitoes even though it was indoor-awesome. We got home after 11 (past my bedtime for sure) and because I was hungry...I had a bowl of multi-grain cheerios. Mmmm mmmm mmm.

Yesterday morning it was pretty hard to get up :-/ Late night and early morning=snooze. After dragging myself out of bed and getting ready to go (kinda) Ken and I headed out. I dropped him off at work and after some errands, headed to the church. I worked on some stuff and had meetings from about 8:15 to 11:30 am. I grabbed Ken and I some lunch and then came into the office. I was B.U.S.Y yesterday-really busy! And it was awesome! The day flew by. Ken dropped Jaspy off in my car and went to do some hill repeats on Flagstaff...and then the downpour occured. Pour Ken got drenched. :-( He didn't complain though...tough guy.

Errin made a wonderful salad for dinner...mmmmm and after partaking in the Tour de France stage of the day, Ken and I went to the grocery...so it was 9:20 at night....it was like a date :-D

Now for a fun-filled Friday. Work, running with Jasper, Ken getting an hour massage! He is going to love it! Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment