Friday, July 16, 2010

forgotten...

Somehow in the course of my blogging I missed 2 of the funniest things of the week!

#1 Jasper has now decided that he would like to get his drinking water from the bathtub faucet. He has discovered that he can jump in there and either Ken or I (being that we are so well trained) will turn the water on for him. He thinks this is just peachy!

#2 Ken fell out of bed Wednesday night. Now I don't mean felt like he was falling and caught himself, I mean....Hit the ground with a thud that woke me from my slumber. I heard a loud crash and immediately look for Jasper (he has been know to cause some noise in the middle of the night). Alas, Jasper was dreaming happily in his bed, but I was missing Ken from ours! He crawled back into bed muttering something unintelligible as I tried to make sure he was okay-and then he was sound asleep again. WHAT?! We all found it quite amusing the next morning!

Okay thanks it :-)

1 comment:

  1. It just dawned on me that I haven't looked at your blog for several days and I'm so glad I did!
    It will be hard work doing the trail thing, but good for you! I would enjoy doing that kind of thing - it suits me as I think I have more brawn than brains ;-)
    I was dually amused by the falling out of bed story! Especially the incoherent mumbling! Made me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete