Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tired!

I am really looking forward to next Wednesday so I can have a day off :-)

Yesterday I got to be lazy....really lazy! I woke up at 6:15 with Ken and after he left for work, I pretty much did NOTHING. (At least in the morning). Ken's sister Errin and her boyfriend Colin have moved back to Colorado!!! YAY! I am sooo excited to have them back! Errin and I went to King Sooper's yesterday-she was very impressed with my amazing grocery store (really-it is like a food mall!). Jasper and I went for a run (not too exciting since I am still recovering from my little shoulder incident). And then...dun dun dun...I babysat for 4 hours. Parents: you are amazing. I was thoroughly exhausted!

Since Craig is out of town, I have been quite busy with his + my patients. Honestly, it has been a little nutty! We are opening early tomorrow because so many people want to get in...WHAT?! Not that I am complaining!!! I am just so tired and a little bite sore :-)

I also have super exciting news...but I am not totally ready to share yet-it involves working more pointedly with the high schoolers at church :-)

That is really all I can muster up right now, pathetic, I know! Gotta go...another group of patients is headed in....can't wait for tonight's BBQ for senior night at church!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment