Monday, May 17, 2010

A few free minutes...

So I have a couple of minutes and I thought I would share a little about what has been going on in my life.

Saturday was a pretty full day. Ken has a race in the morning: Sunshine Hill Climb. It involved getting up at 5:40 on a Saturday, but I just love him so much :-) Errin, Colin and I were Ken's cheering section. We drove up to several points in the race and screamed at him to go faster! Okay, not really, we told him he was doing great....which he was!!! It is a tough climb (especially in cold, damp conditions) and he made it look (kind of) easy. Errin and I want to do it next year...and we think Colin should too ;-) Better start training now!!! After the race, the three of them went home and I got to go to Costco for a screening. It was vendor day, so I got to spend from about 10 until 3 explaining what Chiropractic is all about. Mike and I had fun, but it was a LONG time on our feet on concrete floors! When I got home, Errin and I did some yoga (much needed) and then got ready to head to dinner and a movie. We ate at Woody's Woodfire Grill and enjoyed an all you can eat salad and pizza bar. DELISH! We then went to see Iron Man 2. It was pretty good (not as good as the first). I fell asleep (shocker) during the action at the end. I REALLY tried to stay awake...but it was a LONG day!!

Yesterday Ken and I went to church for about 3.5 hours. When we got home, we had a nice little lunch and the 4 of us went out for a road bike ride. We spent about 2 hours and 15 minutes on the bike. It felt awesome! I hardly ever ride with other people, so it was a little bit of a learning curve but I loved it. Ken even slowed down to ride with me on the climbs :-) What a good husband! I look forward to riding with Errin all summer. She can teach me how to go faster on the downhills and flats. I pretty much stink at those! After some Sprouts and King Soopers shopping, we had fajitas for dinner...so good!!

Now it is Monday and I am crazily making it through the day. Craig is still out of town, so I am super busy! Better run, patient in 5 minutes!!!

1 comment:

  1. And Alle laughed at me when I couldn't make it through Nemo;-)
    Bet Jaspers going to want a bike for Christmas:-)

    ReplyDelete