Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Self improvement

Last night was not too exciting-went for a 50 minute solo (sans Jasper) run-I needed the quiet time and Ken volunteered to take Jasper out. Thanks husband! AND...he made dinner whilst I sat and ate some pita chips and hummus. I felt like a big slacker and loved every minute. We enjoyed our one night of the week on the couch watching our favorite shows. There is just something about Mondays I think.

This morning I am back to work. I have a few patients today and am busy working on my presentation for tomorrow night. Fun Fun. I am also babysitting tonight, so I need to have a productive day ;-)

In other news, I happened to come across this article this morning. 42 Practical Ways to Improve Yourself...here is the link: http://www.lifehack.org/articles/lifestyle/42-practical-ways-to-improve-yourself.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+LifeHack+%28lifehack.org%29&utm_content=Google+Reader

I have not made it all the way through them yet, but I am working on it. I feel like everyday I am trying to find new ways to improve myself. And lets be real, there are only so many hours in the day! hehehe. But I thought it would be fun to share. I am going to try to pick a couple that seem really neat to me and go for it.

Well-time to IMPROVE my presentation! Have a nice day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment