Friday, March 26, 2010

It's finally Friday!

Nothing much exciting last night...except maybe me passing out on the couch at 9:30. Terrible, I know! Somehow I couldn't even manage to work up the energy to have Ken take my picture so I could post it on here. Still working on the haircut pics...sorry!

Here is a beauty for you though: Jasper and I thought it would be fun to pretend that today was Saturday and not get up for work...okay we did get up-eventually!

Isn't he super cute! He is my little cuddle bug...LOVE HIM SOOO MUCH. I must say though, when I got up to shower, Ken hopped back in bed with him. U.n.f.a.i.r. Oh well.

Today will be filled with work, acupuncture-it has been awhile, running home to change and then heading to a wine-tasting party. Ken and I are typically stay.at.home.friday.night people but tonight we are changing it up. We are even hanging out with people our own age...weird! We can't stay out too late though, Ken is heading to Vail tomorrow to get some powder skiing in with Taylor. Jealous-some! That means Jasper and I get to do our favorite Saturday activity...CLEAN. And we may or may not be watching Twilight and New Moon as we work-tough to tell...NOT!

Hope everyone has a fantabulous Friday!

1 comment: